Skip to main content

Testimony rough draft

Timeline

Youth 

  1. Violated as young boy( 3 or 4y.o.) by by older boys at church family house
  2. Mom was overprotective of me because of the abuse incident
  3. My mom had a traumatic miscarriage due to a medical mistake and suffered from depression from that issue
  4. Mom was a hoarder*, could not have people over to play
  5. * she didn't keep up the house for a while and then it got hard to manage...
  6. Only child
  7. Few friends growing up
  8. Not popular at school.
  9. Mom did not have a vehicle so limited extracurricular activities (no soccer, sports, clubs etc)
  10. I did tae kwon do a few times but not in a row
  11. I did swimming as a youth but parents did not have funds to continue
  12. No vehicle made it difficult to get to friend's houses that lived farther away.
  13. Because my mom's hoarding disorder we could not have friends over
  14. Some of the neighborhood friends were a few years younger I was 12 and my best friend was 8 at the time
  15. Masterbated 1st time about age 12 or 13 in bathroom, some underwear model in a shopping catalog
  16. Exiting the bathroom, I felt something drop on the back of my neck. I was startled and I'm afraid of spiders and thought it was a spider I smacked whatever it was on the back of my neck and it turned out to be a bee that stung me on my finger
  17. I noticed I got a wart on that finger* and it's currently on my right middle finger right now
  18. * after repenting in 2017 after being convicted I prayed and I felt warmth which could have been the Holy Spirit, and my wart was gone...
  19. However I tried to minister to somebody who is fornicating at that time and I told him there are ways to deal with your urges even masturbation is better than fornication and unfortunately that opened the door like saying it was okay and I felt pretty shortly after that I think the work changed hands and fingers which doesn't really make sense but the wort is caused by a virus so it's possible

  20. A
  21. addicted to underage pron as teenager
  22. Repented at church camp when 17
  23. Questioned by fbi at 18 about something that happened when I was 16

  24. A
  25. Fornication with first gf age 19-21
  26. Pron use again after stressed / depressed
  27. Q
  28. Arrested age 21 for grand theft auto
  29. Q
  30. Arrested 6 months later for federal offense. Possession of cp (june 2009)
  31. A
  32. On house arrest/  bail...went to jail May 2012

  33. Met a messianic Chrisitan counseor, ... understood love of God 10-4-2015


  34. Sentenced nov 2015
  35. Q
  36. Released from prison 2016
  37. Q
  38. Read bible and prayed. Went to grandfather's church down the street
  39. Grandparents passed away dec2016 / jan2017

  40. A
  41. 07/2018 Talked with messianic believer " matthew meyer " ... he had testimonies like the book of acts..
  42.  He invited me to be his disciple /(travel and learn) ... but I told him and he didnt know the legal ramifications. He took his website down some time later

  43. Mom diagnosed with cancer 08/2018
  44. A
  45. Q

  46. Mastrbation  cycle began again 2019
  47. Aq
  48. A
  49. A
  50. Dated callie (wheelchair + ms) 12-2019 until 02/2020
  51. !

  52. Met Darrin june 2020
  53. Met homeless Paul July 2020
  54. A
  55. A
  56. A

  57. Mom passed october 2020
  58. A

  59. Q
  60. Moved to christian home 06/2021


  61. Moved to apt 01/2022

  62. moved back to Christian home 01/2023














  1. Q
  2. A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apologetics - imminent frame - what works - way forward

Prophecy  Truth Christ preached  (Paul's way - only power of cross has built in power to save a life… "wow, He died for me…" ) People stop for life and death situations.  This involves you! "Oh wow" Christians have what world is looking for,  but they don't know / haven't realized it... (Eternal love and acceptance (not "unconditionally", rather "covenant-ally")) Meaning purpose significance Forgiveness Peace Joy truth is the subject, yet objective and knowable understandable,  transcendent God made it by ( through ) faith,   by the foolishness of preaching People's rejection of God is spiritual, and expected (carnal mind is enmity with God,   cannot be subject to the law of God,  By nature you were children of wrath,  subject to fulfilling the lusts of the flesh and mind… Eph 2:3 ) you were free from righteousness but slaves to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness (Rom 6:19) (Transcend

Truth of grace

  My meditation for today It's good that the heart be established with Grace Hebrews 13:9 Guard your heart What precedes forth from the heart defiles a man The just shall live by faith So the new sacrifice becomes praise and thanksgiving the will of God that we be thankful in all things If we have received his forgiveness and New Life and the Holy Spirit Having been forgiven all things can we forgive the past putting our focus and attention on the glory of God the Risen Christ Can't his goodness what are soul with life and pure light a newfound Delight for what is right Can we be truly forgiven can we rest in that Grayson that goodness can we be thankful and rejoice eternally praising him Can we forgive the people from our past as a test of the genuineness of our faith out of love and respect for God first loved us and then can we live being freed from that passed being healed and start a new life with God a greater life with God a true life with God Yes only of the new birth O